Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of 4-6 looking to be re-introduced to D&D online after a 30-40 year break (Pro UK DM sought)

Greetings all, I have a motley crew of 4-6 individuals looking for a patient online DM (ideally in the UK for greatest UK timezone flexibility), who can help re-introduce us to the delights of D&D after a 3-4 decade absence. We're book club and escape room club members that love fantasy novels and puzzle solving. We are not up to date on 5e rules but all played in our youth and are quick learners. Any pro DMs interested? If so can you please let me know rates and any references/reviews on R20 or other sites? Equally important: if you are qualified but not interested, what can you suggest we do to get up to speed with 5e and playing online? TIA!    
I am running a game in a homebrew setting, Albion, loosly based on Arthurian Britain. My initial campaign plan is about 10 sessions, using a mix of my own homebrew and unofficial pre-made modules. When we near the end of that, I am open to continuing longer term if the party is interested. i am more than happy to help catch you up to date with the 5E rules and i am from the UK, same as you and free most of the time more details are here, and feel free to PM me for more information <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/301021/wrath-of-the-magnetine-dragon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/301021/wrath-of-the-magnetine-dragon</a>
Thank you @richard g. and all those that messaged me. I am in the process of working out exactly who will join my party, when would be the optimal session times and what the group feel like doing as every DM seems to be offering something slightly different (which is great!). I'll DM the DMs directly as and when we know all this but it is great to know there are plenty of excellent looking options.