Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player looking for a group!

Okias The Wise [Player Information] Name : Seitheach (Shay) Profession : Physician Location : SE Asia Reason for wanting to play : So I love the game, a lot. However I never get the chance to play. I was working at my clinic 6 days a week, a few months ago I resigned to follow my passion of running my own company! So now I have a lot of time on my hands and I'd like to get involved with the game again. [Character Information] Name : Okias ( The Wise ) Age : 350-Years Class : Sorcerer or ( Cleric ) About Okias : Okias, is a lover of knowledge/gossip to the point of his own detriment! Loves to adventure and have fun but is easily annoyed by interruptions (normally from enemies barging in). He seeks out knowledge but he holds a secret, perhaps of the past, perhaps a lost love or maybe a war long since fought.
If you'd be willing to tweak them for a homebrew setting, I have a game I'm getting started here in 2 weeks. It's on Fridays @ 9:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 
I've got a paid weekly Curse of Strahd game on Thursdays. Check out the posting!