Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OnMyTurn script crashing

Hi Aaron, Last night I had my API sandbox keep crashing with the following message: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined     at checkOnMyTurn (apiscript.js:17558:44)     at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:17575:36)     at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17)     at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7) I’m not in front of my computer right now, but is there any chance you might know what is going on from that info?  I’ll try to grab the OnMyTurn text I have and post it here when I can. Thanks for all your help as always!
I narrowed it down my Earth Elemental sheet with the following OnMyTurn ability: /w gm @{selected|token_id} !token-mod --set statusmarkers|-interdiction --ids @{selected|token_id} When I went to double-check the token in the turn order, it was set to Represents “None”, which doesn’t make any sense to me. For now I’ve taken the ability off that character, and hopefully that will fix it (I’m silly and tired and forgot to explicitly check it again).