Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer stuck at start (DnD 5e sheet)

One of my players was doing his levelup and the sheet got stuck at the very beginning. I haven't tried from a more powerful computer but this shouldn't be happening (I have tried using a popup sheet and reloading the page). It won't even let me exit the charactermancer. What can I do?
Hi Allen. If you or your player is stuck on Charactermancer, try navigating to your attributes tab, search for 'IPmancer Status' and remove it. If these steps do not work, have your player contact us through our Help Center . They will need to include a game link and the name of the affected sheet. 
Sounds similar to an issue i had. I think the only way to cancel was to go back to the first intro page then cancel. The charactermancer doesn't work without access to the GM resources. Once my GM provided access it was OK. It would be good if there was a message feeding this back. It could be helped by a default message saying "accessing GM resources" that then gets overwritten. At least that would be a clue as to why its stuck.
Thank you for the replies. I cancelled in the way Analyzer said and it helped, but I couldn't launch the charactermancer again or else it just went back to the same state. But then I tried Mel's suggestion of going back and hitting cancel (I had to start the charamancer up again) and the next time everything loaded perfectly. As for the reason, I had told the player to levelup but I hadn't realized that I wasn't sharing my compendium with them (having only 5 slots is the worst), so it seems it bugged during that moment. Thank you both!!