About the games: Open to run homebrew or Pre-written campaigns. I would rather keep the particulars open and tailor the campaign to the players or choose the adventure together. Available times: Tuesdays: 5pm - 8pm GMT-5  8pm - 11pm GMT-5 Thursdays: 5pm - 8pm GMT-5  8pm - 11pm GMT-5 Fridays: 5pm - 8pm GMT-5  8pm - 11pm GMT-5 Saturdays: 8pm - 11pm GMT-5 About the DM: Hello, I'm Salcaline, I'm 25 years old and I've been in the realm of tabletop rpgs since I was in high-school. I've ran several campaigns, both homebrew and pre-written to completion and with stellar reviews from the players. I rather enjoy creating challenging scenarios both in combat, social encounters and exploration. Price: Per session: $10 Per Month: $35 To be paid via Paypal. First payment will be used to commission art of the player's character. If you're interested, send a message through here or leave a message in this topic. Games will be ran through roll20 with audio managed through Discord. Hope to hear from you all!