Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meta Toolbox No longer in 1 Click

Edited 1628041459
Ivo
Pro
None of the meta tool box scripts are visible in the API 1 click installs, or is it just me They are still in my script list, and stlil load, except for apilogic which throws an error But NONE of them can be selected from the drop down install
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If a script is installed, or shares the name of a script you have installed, it will not appear in the drop down.

Edited 1628049318
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
They are there for me. If you have a script installed in your script list that matches the name of a script in the 1-click, that script won't appear in the 1-click. Could this be what is going on? And I saw you posted an error on the APILogic thread... I'll see if I can help on that one over there. EDIT: Ninja'd! Never underestimate the sneakiness of the dreaded Keith Ninjas.
Thanks all, when I saw the error, of course i went looking in the script library, and forget that they dont show up if installed. The error however is real with apilogic Restarting sandbox by user request... detected currently running sandbox... restarting Failed to load APILogic No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /code/apiscripts/APILogic/2.0.5/APILogic.js "[Resting in Style] Piggiebacking on TokenMod for token change observations." "Loading character sheet data..."
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Ivo said: Thanks all, when I saw the error, of course i went looking in the script library, and forget that they dont show up if installed. I have an empty game with 0 APIs, just so I have a quick way to check the API menu.