August is here, and with it, another entry in the Community Roundtable!  The Survey for your questions is now open, but if you're a roundtable regular, you probably already have a few.  First off, for those who don't know me: Hello! I'm Luke, the social media manager here at Roll20. I like Troika, designing dungeons, and Tweeting.  TK Johnson and I will be hosting this iteration of the Roundtable while Bunny's on a much-deserved vacation. It's gonna be a lot of fun! We'll be joined by Chief Technical Officer Morgan Buck, who's always a delight.  Since we're halfway through the year, we'd like to use this Roundtable as an opportunity to check in with dev on progress in 2021; how have things been going? What are our plans for the back half of 2021? How are we prioritizing what gets done?  If you have any questions within that realm, I'll just go ahead and drop that survey link here again.  It'll be open until Saturday, August 14.  Then, make sure to join us live on Twitch on Thursday, August 19 at 4:30 PT for the Roundtable live! And if you can't make it live, no worries--the archive will be up on YouTube shortly after.  See you there!