Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One Click merges?

Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
When do the GIT merges occur? I put this Pull request in (<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/1291" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/1291</a>) and requested review, but have not seen any activity in 7 days. Are they less frequent than weekly? - E
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The merges occur at least weekly, but sometimes can occur more frequently. I do notice you still seem to have an error in your script.json. You have a 1.01 folder, but the json still says the current version is 1.0. You also have 1.0 listed as a previous version.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Scott C. said: The merges occur at least weekly, That's for character sheets, not APIs. Looking back at the api repos recent merge dates, it seems to bee on about a 1/week schedule.
Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
Scott C. said: The merges occur at least weekly, but sometimes can occur more frequently. I do notice you still seem to have an error in your script.json. You have a 1.01 folder, but the json still says the current version is 1.0. You also have 1.0 listed as a previous version. Thanks, I just fixed that as well. Hopefully it makes the cut. =) - E
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
API scripts typically merge weekly on Tuesdays. If you don't get confirmation of a merge by Monday I'd put in a ticket, though your post above might get some visibility.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Just heard the api-related devs are away currently. so sounds like this week's api-merge gets delayed or skipped.
Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
Andreas J. said: Just heard the api-related devs are away currently. so sounds like this week's api-merge gets delayed or skipped. Thanks for the update, much appreciated. - E
Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
Any updates for when the Devs might be back?
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
This week's merge happened, so they're... probably... back now.
Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
Any chance they look here? Or would I need to contact through some other method? My pull request has not changed besides what I added to it. -
Ernest P.
Pro
API Scripter
Anyone have a clue who I can reach out to? NicholasR77 last reviewed it and I am not sure how to ask someone else to take a look.
Hey folks! My sincerest apologies for the trouble here! This script has been approved and merged. For some reason our GitHub account never triggered notifications for this submission and it got lost in the shuffle. I'll be talking to the team this week to make sure submissions like this don't slip through the cracks again. Thanks for checking in!
Hey all! Since this has been resolved now, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to reach out again with any other questions or concerns! Thanks!