Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium purchase issues (Pathfinder 2e Bestiary 3)

I hate to do this in the forums and I'm not even sure the right place to post this, but I have been trying to deal with this via ticket for some time now. I purchased Bestiary 3 for Pathfinder 2e back on April 19th and through the magic of bad internet I managed to purchase it twice. I submitted a ticket when I discovered this and was refunded the second purchase on the 26th. I thought things were fine as I normally access my compendium via the in game tool. Some time later I noticed that a particular monster was not returning results and I so I manually navigated to the entry for Bestiary 3 in the external compendium only to see that I apparently no longer own it. It would appear that when I was refunded the second purchase that the item was removed from my account. At this point I submitted a second ticket(60413) that went largely unanswered since the 24th of June aside from the automated message letting me know about higher than usual volume. I attempted to reply to that case several times over the course of a month and have received no response. On the 24th of July decided against my better judgement to simply file another ticket(62930) in hopes that the first had simply fallen through the cracks and have received nothing but the automated response to that. Finally on the 29th of July I received a response from someone on my first ticket(60413) apologizing for the delays and letting me know that the issue was being looked into with hopeful resolution that night. It has once again been almost 2 weeks and I still do not have access to this content. At this point I would be completely satisfied to simply have the original purchase also refunded and I can buy it again, or whatever is easiest. I would just like to have access to the content so that I can use this content in my games without the need to hand create all of the creatures etc. Sorry for the long post, I hope this is the right place for this, and I hope I don't come off too "ranting", I love roll20 and would really just like to have the thing I bought. Thanks!
Elizabeth from support got me all sorted! HUZZAH!