Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Earthdawn 4th Edition group LF1M player

Name: Earthdawn: Threads of Legend System: Earthdawn 4th ed Brief Description: Horrors! Insect Spirits! NO PAY!  . . . wait, what? Time: Thursday nights 8-12 (EST) Platform: Discord for voice and notes, roll20 for battle map and die roller  Players: 5 players seeking a 6th! (Still looking) Online 4th edition group, The Lightbringers! is in its 100 session, is seeking one more player for a warden level game. If you are looking for little to no pay, enjoy destroying major cities in Barsaive and always wonder what it would be like to summon named insect spirits . . . our group might be for you. Because you will be starting at c9, looking for experience ED players (and preferably has played 4th ed) PM me for more details!
bump

Edited 1629171706
I haven't played Earth Dawn in decades. I'll gladly join Munnin2#0953 on discord
bump
bump
bump