Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][Pathfinder 1st edition][EST] Looking for a player for our iron gods campaign run

Our 4th player had to dip on us because his job changed his schedule, so we are looking for another player to help fill out our group. We play every Monday at 7:30PM EST, and we try  to finish at 10 pm each time. We often fail though and end up continuing to around 10:30 or so to reach a good wrapping up point. Our party is currently 11th level, and our current party could roll with just about anything to fill the 4th slot. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know and I'll answer as soon as I see them. 
Hello, If you are still looking for a player I would be interested. Iron Gods has always seemed like a really neat AP. Please let me know.  Thanks
I would like to join as well but if the spot is already  full i understand but the times fit my new schedule well and I have always wanted  to do the Iron god campaign!