Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Palladium Fantasy Psionics Roll

Hello, I made a roll table Psionics 9 is Major 25 is Mino 26 is NON 100 is NON I rolling it {{Psionics 1t[[Psionics]]}} Will this correctly roll a 1d100 and give the correct reply?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The table should have the same weight as the entry on the table.  It might vary depending on which palladium system you are running...  It looks like maybe the 2E fantasy chart, which is 1-9 for major, 10-25 for minor, and 26+ is nothing.  The weight when you create a rollable table is the number of chances of getting that result.  The weight for major would be 9.  The weight of minor would be 16 (25-9=16). The weight of none would be 75 (100-25=75). 75+16+9=100, which means those 3 weights add up to 100, so will give you the same chances as you would have rolling for those things with a percentile roll.
Thank you!
Instead of using a table, you could just use powercards or script cards. And have it work with chatsetattr to autofil the character sheet.
I will look up power cards/script cards.
!power {{ --name|Psionic Roll --D100 Roll|[[ [$Psi] 1d100 ]] --?? $Psi >= 1 AND $Psi < 10 ?? Major|Character has Major Psionics --?? $Psi > 9 AND $Psi < 26 ?? Minor|Character has Minor Psionics --?? $Psi > 25 ?? None|The character doesn't have Psionics }} You can add extra lines in powercards to generate things like ISP or fill in character sheet areas to automatically update the proper fields to record their level of psionics etc.  You would need powercards and chatsetattr APIs at the minimum to do this.