Everybody has a story inside of them; let me help you find yours. I'm a GM with many years of experience with a catalog of different games. For $15 per player per session, I am comfortable accommodating 1-8 players per game, with game sessions lasting 4-6 hours. It can be a published adventure of your choosing, or a homebrew of my own. I primarily use Discord and Roll20 to run games (video is always optional), but I can use other apps if the need arises. I use safety tools upon request, my games are 100% inclusive, and Session Zero is always free. If you're new to a particular game, I offer Learn to Play classes at a discounted rate. Please reach out to me for more details. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.