Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][Paid]Join at Level 3 for a Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign, Mondays 6pm GMT

Hey all, My regular Monday party, who have been together since March last year have just recently finished their second campaign with me. We've been through Avernus and Strahd so far, and the group has decided they want to tackle Saltmarsh next. We have begun and played through the 1st chapter of the book but unfortunately have lost two of our players to real life commitments. This is a really fun, chaotic, high roleplay group. And for this module the party started all together as the crew of a pirate ship, that limped its way into harbour, Pirates of the Caribbean style at the beginning of Curse of the Black Pearl.  Our group has changed over time, and at this point we're able to take on another two players to join our party, to bring us back up to six. The only requirements are someone who is fun and down to roleplay with the group. I am open to new players, and perfectly willing to help coach people through things like character creation and levelling up. The game will be continuing this coming Monday, so if your interested, please respond ASAP so I can chat with you and see whether you'd be a good fit for the group. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session, to be paid via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Spots still open in this game!
Hey mate, are you still looking for players?  I'm interested.
Sent you a message :)
If anyone else wants to apply, please reach out to me with a bit of an intro of your D&D experience and what you look for in a game!
One slot filled, one more left, although I could maybe stretch to two if we had multiple applications
If anyone still wants to join a game from this coming Monday! Please let me know and I can get you a character sheet sorted and backstory over tomorrow/Monday afternoon. Would love one more person? :)