Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Supernotes

Further to the previous thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8293909/script-supernotes/?pagenum=3" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8293909/script-supernotes/?pagenum=3</a> I adapted a helper scriptlet to post a confirmation that API's have been reset into the chat (it happens that none of the APIs in what I'm trying to make a standard loadout do that already) - but it seems to be stopping Supernotes from loading for some reason... can anybody please tell me a workaround in the scriptlet to post a confirmation that doesn't break Supernotes? My JS-fu is weak, so I'd appreciate the assist! Thanks. on("ready", sendChat("API Reset Confirmation", "/w gm &amp;{template:traits} {{name=API's have been Reset}}"));
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not sure what it could be. I loaded your scriptlet and it did not affect Supernotes loading. Maybe one of the JS gurus has an idea.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you tried loading just those two into a fresh game, and in different orders? Is the problem that Supernotes is not loading, or it is just not working?
keithcurtis said: Have you tried loading just those two into a fresh game, and in different orders? Is the problem that Supernotes is not loading, or it is just not working? I just did this and it worked... good news but it throws this into the console: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.' at eval (&lt;anonymous&gt;) at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6) at process.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55) at process.emit (events.js:310:20) at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" The game that doesn't work has the same output persistent even if I disable every script. Solution &nbsp;- it appears that Supernote being created after the scriptlet was the issue. I deleted the old copy of the scriptlet and made it fresh, and now everything works. Weird! Thanks for your help.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's most likely something malformed in the scriptlet. I don't know if that should work properly as written. I'll ask about.