Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Action Maker Reactions Broken

Hi all, Been using the Token Action Maker API with no issues up until recently. I tried using a reaction on an NPC I created (using dnd by roll 20 5e sheet). It didn't work saying that something couldn't be found. I recreated this issue with an NPC straight from the compendium, a Bandit Captain, see attached screenshot. Issue only seems to happen for reactions. Full list of things I've tried for clarity: 1. Restarting API sandbox. 2. Renaming the reactions. 3. Deleting then re-adding API script. 4. Rolling back Token Action Maker to the previous version. I'm not knowledgeable of the technicalities of Roll20 so I'm at a loss of what to do. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Hell Sheep, This is mentioned on the last page of the TAM feedback thread . The command is malformed on the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet.   I have reported this . It would be better to wait for the sheet to be correct than to fix the script to a malformed syntax. Details in the link.
Thanks Keith, it's not a huge problem so I'm happy to wait it out.