Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character issue D&d 5th

Hi, I seen this has been an issue before but when I go to load up my character sheet for the first time, the DM has enable charactermancer, it just gives me a blank bio screen. What was the resolution to this issue? I tried on different computers and still the same results. I play on Google chrome if that matters. 

Edited 1629427597
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you have a tab for a character sheet? If not, it sounds like the GM has not specified a character sheet for the game. If this is not the case, a screen shot might help clarify what's going on.
That is what I see when i click on the character spot where normally the character sheet would pop up.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Another possibility is that the GM may not have assigned you control of that particular character sheet. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, it looks like you have the permission to see it in your journal (which includes being able to see the Bio & Info tab).  If you had permission to edit the sheet, you would see more tabs, even if it was only the Attributes & Abilities tab.  The DM needs to give you the other permission before you can proceed.
The DM says I should be good but I still seem to have the same issue. Is there something I should be doing or checking?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
To be sure it isn't a permissions issue, your DM would need to post a screenshot of the sheet in edit mode.  You aren't able to see those, so there isn't anything you can do as far as I know.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
To show the difference, there are two permissions slots, both of which must be specifically made available to you. From what you have described and show, it is likely that only the first has been filled out.