Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Corrupt API

So for some reason I am getting the following error. "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" I have deleted all of my scripts. I have rolled back the game. I have made a copy. Nothing is fixing the script engine. Any suggestions?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I believe this is an error in the DnD 5e by Roll20 character sheet. It's something I know they are looking at. 
Thanks!!!
I'm getting the same errors listed in the Output console. Having issues with Power Cards Macro Helper currently. Setup (!pcmsetup) is not responsive, so I checked the API Output Console for any lockups or crashes. There wasn't a lockup or a crash, game runs normal otherwise, yet I do see this: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)"