Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Translation Help

Darren H.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am trying to do a translation fle for a sheet, all the Html is correct etc.  I have followed the directions and generated a code through il8nOutput, but when i try to apply it to the character sheet it loads, but all text still in red.  Help would be appreciated as i have never done a translation before.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'll need to share your html and translation.json file for us to help. There are any number of possible causes. One that I'll suggest checking even without seeing your code is to run your json through a jsonlinter (like JSONlint.com ). If you just took the output from the i18noutput console function and dropped it into the translation file, it is likely that the translation code has escape sequences in it from the output function that are invalid for JSON. To avoid this, you can type  console.log(i18nOutput)  in the console command line instead of just i18nOutput .