Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][18+][Pro DMs] [Degenerate Gamers] Looking for a game?

Edited 1632938441
Looking for a game? Calling all players! Looking to join a D&D5e one-shot or long-term campaign? Join Degenerate Gamers! We have 10 DMs and 400+ members, lots of gaming resources and channels with active social engagement. If you are new to D&D or Roll20 we will help get you started! Respond here, send a private message on Roll20 or contact me through discord at Ravek#8960 for an invite.
U guys use owlbear or roll 20
Most of us use Roll20. There may be 1 or 2 DMs that use Foundry. I am not aware of any using Owlbear Rodeo at the moment but that could change if a DM chooses to go that route.
Hi i am new to roll20 and looking for a group mainly to play and maybe help me learn roll20 platform. i have a lot of experience with dnd 5e ( 3 years) and dnd 3e (1 year).
Contact me via Discord for invite!
Hey I was just wondering you have Paid DM's as part of your title does this mean your group has paid dms and are looking for more, do the dungeon masters there run exclusive paid games or a mix or is it more do what you want kinda of thing. 
It is up to the DM to decide if they want to run a paid or unpaid games. Most of them do both if they have more than one game. We are looking to add new and experienced players as well as exceptional DMs. give me a shout on discord and I'll send you and invite to the server.
Welcoming new and experienced players to our exclusive D&D server! Join us today!
Sent friend request since discord don't do message non friends..or I never figured it out.
how degenerate?
That, my dear, depends on your perspective ;)
fair enough
Hi there, I’d be interested to hear more about the world, community and times.   48 year old degenerate player from UK
Hello! We have 10 DMs that span a number of US time zones and the UK. You are welcome to check us out at your convenience. Just send a friend request to my discord Ravek#8960
HI,     intereted in one shots and a campaign.  US east coast 47 years old.  Just getting back into the game so am rusty but picking up on things as I play.  I am on Roll20, Discord, and DnDBeyond.  Not sure if I should message you directly or not so waiting to see if you respond :p
Yes! Please send me a friend request on discord at Ravek#8960 TY!