Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AGE System Character Sheet - Focus from Character tab?

First off, in general - great work on the AGE System character sheet!  I’m preparing to run my first game fo Fantasy AGE and the sheet looks like it will simplify my players’ game play immensely. I remember from a post a long time ago there being a problem with trying to roll with Focus from the character sheet tab (although rolling from the Focus tab worked fine). Did this ever get corrected? I ask because when I click on the Focus under the Ability name, it indicates in the results box that it rolled for the Focus, but the Focus bonus does not seem to be in the total, and the Focus itself is listed under the dice.  Rolling from Focus tab works like a champ, but being able to do it from the Character tab would be easier for my players. On a vaguely related question, what do the check boxes to the right of the Ability name do? (I’ve played around with them, but don’t see any difference in any rolls between having it checked vs not).
I think I found the answer to one of my question - the check boxes:  To mark which abilities are primary class abilities?
And after a little further digging it appears that the Focus bonuses not being applied from the Character sheet is know, but the devs have not yet determined how to fix. Alas.