Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with dynamic lighting and walls.

So i started a dungeon and am setting it up. Two of my players only have torches so they cant see a huge amount. one however has 60' of darkvision sothey can see pretty much the entire floor of the dungeon. My thing is how do i set up walls they cant see or go past. theyre good rpers so they know not to be like i know whats here but id like to make it a full surprise whats here. any tips?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Richard! There are some great YouTube tutorials put out by Roll20. Here are a couple to get you started: How to set up Dynamic Lighting on a Map Setting up Walls on the Dynamic Lighting Layer And there are several other related DL tutorials on this playlist . If you'f prefer to read rather than watch, here is the DL section of the Help Center .
hey my reply didnt save. this was very helpful