Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e shaped character sheet missing currency and skills

I'm a new DM with Roll20. We are trying to use the Roll20(shaped) sheet. There seems to be no where for their currency and their skill list is empty (arcana, athletics, etc.) Can anyone offer to show me what needs to happen to enable these?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you installed the sheet, did you install all three parts: HTML, CSS and JSON? Did you copy from the raw source (the text-only copy you get from pressing the "Raw" button)?

Edited 1630190745
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Unless the OP is using a different account for the game, then it must just be from the drop down. In a test game, it looks like it is all there, just waiting to be filled in.  Screenshots might help let people know what you are seeing that doesn't seem right.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hah, I got so used to updating manually to keep it in sync with the script, I forgot that most folks would just use the drop down selector. Kraynic's right. Screen shots would help to show the problem.
I don't remember that. I just selected thee sheet from the drop down menu in roll 20. Should I try changing the sheet and returning to this one to see the options?
Seems to be working better now. Sorry for the lat response. I understand the developers are having to recode this sheet so there may be hiccups occasionely.