Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Set Default Token button missing?

Edited 1630271132
Been a while since I was poking at the GM side of things, but the GM for a new game asked me how to resize a token so that when it's dragged out of the journal onto the play area it keeps its size (i.e. Large 2x2 or Small 0.5x0.5) instead of the stanard 1x1 square "Medium" token size. I was like, "Yeah, resize it and click the 'set default token' button." Only to go double check and find that said button no longer exists! Not only that, but no other  settings I fiddle with and click "save" get applied to the default token either  (such as linking one of the bars to HP) nor can I find any other way of fiddling with the default token settings. How am I supposed to apply default token settings now?

Edited 1630277848
It is done from the character sheet. Once you have the token set up the way you want it, go to the character sheet, hit the "Edit" button, hover over the area that reads "Default Token (Optional)" and select "Remove", hit the "Yes, Delete" button, then hit the "Use Selected Token" button to update the default token to the new one. Finally, hit the "Save Changes" button. Pictures: Edit: Here is the official page on  Linking Tokens to Journals .

Edited 1630282658
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
HI Draco18s M, It is possible that you might have been using a third party extension before, based on your description.
More likely faulty memory. Like I said, it has been a LONG time since I fiddled with it. That helps though!