Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copying Map from one game into another

I made a Master copy of a game I setup so I could run it again later or use for recovery if I screwed something up. Well I accidentally deleted a map and want to restore it using the Master. Can this be done?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The good news is that it can be done. The tool is called the transmogrifier, which allows you to move nearly anything from one game to another. The bad news is that the Transmogrifier is a Pro level perk. Your most likely recourse is to rebuild the map, using the backup game as a guide.
Good advice! Thanks for the info

Edited 1630567841
or you can get a copy of your map from a new game, make it a token with map as the token image (!!), import to vault then export to exisiting game, stretch it out and save to map layer - did exactly the same thing with BGDIA and the High Hall!