Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show Spell Description

Anyone know why some of my spells have an extra tab that says "Show Spell Description"? They both have "Include Spell Description in Attack:On".  I'm really not sure why theyre coming out different.  

Edited 1630512645
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Show Spell Description was a feature added by user request. It is different from the description shown in the spell card in that it shows the entirety of the spell: range, duration, components, etc. It was added so that users needing that reference could quickly call it up, bt it wouldn't spam the chat when not needed. Not sure why yours are coming out differently, it could be a matter of when they were added to the sheet, what sort of sheet produces them (PC/NPC), etc. I think it would take some experimentation on the specific characters you are using to discern the reason.
Ohh I see.. Would that not update all the old monsters I made previously? I havent made any spellcasters in months and all the new ones that I made today are different even though I feel like I've done the exact same process. Do you think I need to go back and fix old blocks? Thanks so much!