Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird Bug on character sheets by a specific player

Hi everyone, I've had a problem with character sheets by a specific player in a long running campaign: It's a D&D5e sheet and every sheet that player touches (aka edits) is somehow bugging out. I can still drag and drop from the compendium, it still shows "add from compendium" when dragging a spell from it into the charactersheet. But nothing happens. I literally can't add anything thats not typed by hand. I tried copying the sheet, exporting importing the character sheet and setting up a completely new one. Once the player is trying to use the sheet, it bugs out again. We tried to track down what that player is doing, but nothing strange pops up. I've searched for bugs that could result in this, but found nothing so far. Is there anything I'm missing?
Is the player using a browser extension that might be messing with scripts?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Grinning Gecko said: Is the player using a browser extension that might be messing with scripts? This does seem like the most likely culprit.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are there any errors popping up in the console (F12)?