Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder: Character Operations Manual & Starship Operations Manual

Hi there, Just wondering what are the chances of getting the Character Operations Manual and the Starship Operations Manual added to Roll20.  These seem kind of vital to the Starfinder experience so not having them in Roll20 kind of hampers the whole Starfinder experience here.
im worry about this too, i see it like a great element to take in game, but the starship sheet dont give us a option to use it...
I asked then on this months live Twitch Round table by Rol20, did not get a reply except they want to keep "current" to Paizo products.  And with these 2 critical books as well as The Armory to this system, lets hope for the best....... Tom
Seems odd they would continue to release stuff like the new Tech guide but not the COM or Armory books. Could really use those in my own campaign. Fingers crossed.
Any news on if any of these extra source books will be added soon? Would really make a difference to my campaign if I had compendium access to COM, SOM and the Armory books.
Zippo sadly, just that Galactic Magic will come out, and not a word about A Starfinder AP's either.........  SIGH Tom :(
Definitely! Especially the Character Operations Manual and Armory is an absolute necessity, pretty up there with Pathfinder 2e Advanced Player's Guide and Dungeons & Dragons 5e Xanather's Guide to Everything and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything. Tom said: Zippo sadly, just that Galactic Magic will come out, and not a word about A Starfinder AP's either.........  SIGH Tom :( With you on that, though I am somewhat optimistic since they did release two Standalone Adventures (Junker's Delight and Liberation of Locus-1) meaning they haven't completely abandoned Starfinder (unlike Pathfinder 1e and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5).
Again, Please add these!
I'd also like to once again request these books be added.  

Edited 1642868705
Really wish someone from the Roll20 team would respond to this, even if its just to say "We wont be doing these". FG is looking more and more appealing sadly.