Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add Ability To Hide Journal Tab Expansion Sources

With the recent update, whenever I pull an item from my compendium into the game it has a little icon denoting its source, like this: I use the compendium primarily to save time while homebrewing monsters and NPCs, and being able to drop something into the game that somewhat resembles what I'm looking for is nice. However after editing them they rarely even resemble what they were before, yet they still keep the annoying little source button in the Journal tab which is confusing for my players, and looks bad next to the other items I already have. It would be nice if there was an option to hide these icons, as with them there I have to choose between either using my compendium items that I purchased to save time, or making monsters and handouts entirely from scratch to avoid the annoying icon.
It's astonishing that these even show up for players at all.  Players shouldn't be told what book something is from.
1633165680
Roll20 Dev Team
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .