Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Global Modifier Field for Simple Roll Template

I'm putting together a macro for the concentration save, as we have special modifiers for concentration saves in our game.  I want it to look like the other save rolls, and am using the simple template, with advantage.  My macro is as follows: &{template:simple} {{mod=5}}{{rname=CONCENTRATION SAVE}}  {{r1=[[1d20+@{constitution_mod}[CON]+@{pb}[PROF]+@{global_save_mod}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20+@{constitution_mod}[CON]+@{pb}[PROF]+@{global_save_mod}]]}} {{charname=@{character_name}}} This almost works, except for two issue.  When the global_save_mod is a die roll, such as for Bless, it rolls separate results for r1 and r2.  I can't for the life of me find the field to set that will apply a global modifier to both rolls.  Does anyone know what that field is?  Or where I can find the html to search? Second, I hard coded the mod field to 5, which is what the current character has for modifiers.  Is there a way to set that it uses the constitution modifier and proficiency bonus?  When I try with the @{constitution_mod}+@{pb} I get 2+3, instead of 5.
Hmmn, for the first part it seems it is simply {{global =  I had tried that.  Must have had a typo in my macro.