Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free][5e][Homebrew][Roleplay] Looking for players for heavy roleplay campaign

I've been a DM for a few years at this point, and have a homebrew world I want to run another campaign in. The goal would be to have a group of people invested in heavy roleplay over combat. It would take place in the elven court in my world- called Felserion. There would be all kinds of potential drama (assassination attempts, political subterfuge, etc.) Additionally, the goal is for the players to each have their own individual motivations and goals, not just end up lumped together. Note: I will not tolerate intolerance of any kind (racism, homophobia, etc.)  I am EST, and would be most likely be playing some time either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. At the time this post is being made, I have one player, and would be looking for at least three more. Either respond to this post or DM me if you are interested.
I'm interested in joining! The drama part sounds really fun and I was looking for a new DnD group to join!
Currently have 3 players- looking for at least one more
I've always wanted to play in a heavy RP game. This sounds like my type of group. However, you need to know that I haven't been able to play enough in these type of games to build up my chops. So as long as you guys are patient with me, I am so down.
Heya! I'm really looking to be involved in a committed heavy RP game. Though I am rather new to DnD I like to really throw myself right in and just have some fun.  As a writer I love a good story and something to become invested in!  
i am intrigued . Tell me more , what are you using for communication  (I only use  Google Meet for security reasons) . i would like to play a half orc paladin or gnome bard
At this point we've reached the ideal size of the group I feel- if that changes I'll make sure to update this
Update: We've lost a player, anyone who is still interested shoot me a message
I'm interested if the game takes place Sundays
Most likely it will be Saturdays
May I ask what time you're looking at? 
Not sure yet, as it depends on the players, but probably around 6 pm EST
I would very much like to play in this campaign, the tine slot works perfectly for me and I prefer roleplay over combat 
A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. Dinar Guru
Hey just saw this ad and I'm interested in playing a more political game - are you still accepting players by any chance?
I would be interested in tis, can make fridays and saturdays, had 12 years of experience playing and GMing games and as long as the players don't take it personally I can get involved in some in-game drama, really doesn't bother me.
Sorry all but we're full at this point
Well we've lost a player- currently sitting at 3. If anyone is still interested, I'd like to have a new player. We're a few sessions in, and some wiggling will have to happen in order to fit you in, but let me know if you're interested. Our next session is tonight, but I doubt anyone will be ready by tonight so
I'm free tonight but have a game every other week on Fridays.  So if you're weekly I can't.
We do play weekly- Every Friday starting at 10 PM EST
gottcha, sorry my dude