Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5E] [No Paid Games] Experienced UK (GMT/BST) player looking for close knit group for long term D&D5e campaign

Hello, my name is Cassidy, I'm a 24 year old woman of transgender experience from northwest England, I love video games, art and writing, I've got a total 2-3 years of D&D5e experience under my belt, I currently have one live game in the evenings on saturdays and one play by post game (text over discord) and I'm looking for a third and possibly fourth game. I'm looking for a good long term game with a dedicated and passionate group, betwean 3 and 4 other players in the group, I can play almost any timezone and my schedule is always wide open so any day works good for me! I have a wide variety of characters that i've played across the years and even more concepts I have yet to try, for the most part I love playing magic classes, maybe a little stealth or combat class thrown in here and there, so I can fit almost any role the party needs. As for a little more about me, I am a trans woman, I live in a tiny dead-end town in Cumbria England called Barrow-In-Furness, I adore all things creative like writing and art, I'm a massive lore nerd, things like TV shows and movies, especially video games (probably my current favourite games are Destiny 2, Outer Worlds, Space Engineers and Minecraft). I'm a huge Marvel fan, but I also love DC too, I love cartoons, I do a lot of my own art (mostly characters and objects) and I write a lot, mostly fantasy or sci-fi fiction, a little cosmic horror here and there, a little intreque to spice things up here and there. If I've managed to tickle your interest with all that, please drop me a message, like I said all my time is free time as I don't work and I have my own place so I can accomodate pretty much any schedule.
Still looking for a game
you on discord would like to discuss it with you
Hey, have messaged you both.
i would be interested in gming some 5e im in the uk and have the origional and new saltmarsh adventures which id like to run
Let me know if you need another player.
Hello, fellow UK player here also looking for another D&D campaign to get into. If you are still looking for players to form a group give me a shout!