Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Two UK based players looking for 5e group

Two UK based players looking for a group so we go by gmt timezone wise of course we don't mind joining other timezones. We've both been playing dnd for a few years and know 5e pretty well. Preferably looking for an LGBT friendly dm and a balance of combat and role-playing?
Hi I'm I'm the UK too and would love to run something if there are enough p!ayers
Also in the UK looking for something with lots of RP opportunities. Combat is always fun too though.
I'm a UK based DM looking for another 5E group currently.  I've run / am currently running several games using 5E and am happily in my "forever DM" role. I'm happy running a RP/combat balanced game. Drop me a PM if you want to chat more. Curious if you're interested in a particular module, looking for something homebrew, or what exactly you're interested in.
If you happen to be looking for another player I'll be very keen. I'm a DM by trade but I have a real big for playing. A little about me: I'm UK, Wales based. I love all aspects of D&D, with a particular interest in roleplay. I'm generally free on Thursday and Friday evenings and run my own campaign for friends on Wednesdays. Let me know if you need another player!
Hello, fellow UK player here also looking for another D&D campaign to get into. If you are still looking for players to form a group give me a shout!
Hi, I live in an old UK penal colony and would love to play with you guys if possible. PM me if that's something you'd like.
Hey there I'm currently in CST but due to my work schedule I'm only available during UK times normally  if you happen to need another player I'd be happy to join 
We have a weekly game each Saturday at 1800 CEST with a group of moderately experienced players and rotating dm's. Doing Waterdeep Dragon Heist + home brewed adventures. Currently with lvl 6 characters. I would say we are 50/50% in/out of character. Language English