Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dramatic Sales drop?

Aaron H.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Did everyone else have a dramatic sales drop in the last 7 days or so?   I've had 2 sales in the last 8 days.  Last month I was getting minimum 2-3 sales A DAY.    Did something happen (besides a holiday)?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Probably better to discuss sales numbers in the Marketplace Discord, but in my case, yes, and almost certainly due to the resumption of school in the U.S. and elsewhere.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Sales rates fluctuate wildly from day to day, but often even out over the course of a month. The only time I noticed a substantial outlier was around March of last year when several months had sales numbers through the roof. I recall seeing one month where I sold 600% better than any other month pre-Covid.