Paid | Thursday | 11 am - 2 PM PST Return of the Runelords is the sequel to the classic AP that started it all.&nbsp; Take on the role of fledgling adventurers and unlock the mysteries of ancient Thassilon. About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now and I have over 4000 hours logged playing Pathfinder. I am experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.&nbsp; So I always welcome input from my players.&nbsp; (No GM ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.&nbsp;&nbsp; Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices (done poorly), visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.&nbsp; I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.&nbsp; I'm here to help you tell a story. Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. The Details: Thursday | 2 - 5 PM PDT | $10/session Return of the Runelords: Secrets of Roderic's Cove (Fresh Campaign) Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. WRATH SHALL REIGN! *When one runelord rose from his slumber, the frontier nation of Varisia shook with his power, and it took a band of heroes to save the world. Yet there remained six other runelords, and now the most wrathful of them all has woken! As the runelords waken one after another, the dangers and perils faced by past heroes pale in comparison. When a mysterious and fearful ghost manifests on the streets of Roderic’s Cove at the same time the town’s gangs use the runes and legacies of ancient Thassilonian tyrants for their own ends, a new band of heroes must rise to save Varisia, and perhaps the world, from the return of the runelords!* Current/Past Games Rise of the Runelords (Current, Book 3): GM Return of the Runelords (Current, Book 1): GM Curse of the Crimson Throne (Current, Book 1): GM Strange Aeons (Current, Book 3): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 2): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 1): GM Wrath of the Righteous (Current, Book 1): GM Wrath of the Righteous (Current, Book 3): GM Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull &amp; Shackles (Completed): GM Jade Regent (Completed): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 5): Player Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/305972/b-return-of-the-runelords-secrets-of-roderics-cove" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/305972/b-return-of-the-runelords-secrets-of-roderics-cove</a>