Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][LFG][FREE][18+] Roaring Twenties Blades in the Dark

Edited 1631384170
Blades in the Dark&nbsp;is a tabletop role-playing game about a crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the streets of an industrial-fantasy city. There are heists, chases, dangerous bargains, bloody skirmishes, and, above all, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them. You and your fledgling crew must thrive amidst the threats of rival gangs, powerful noble families, the Bluecoats, and the siren song of your scoundrel’s own vices. Will you rise to power in the criminal underworld? What are you willing to do to get to the top? Hello (again), Blades in the Dark is a TTRPG that puts you in the boots of a daring criminal.&nbsp; How will you seek your fame?&nbsp; By swindling those close to you?&nbsp; Manipulating your enemies?&nbsp; Hunting down even the most protected targets?&nbsp; It's all up to you and your gang of other miscreants just looking to carve their name in the city.&nbsp; Leave your hero capes behind and grab your lockpicks because there is money to be made. I have been DMing 5E for a little over a year now and would love to branch out into something new.&nbsp; This system is the (surprise) Blades in the Dark SRD, with many free resources for you to be found on their website <a href="https://bladesinthedark.com/greetings-scoundrel" rel="nofollow">https://bladesinthedark.com/greetings-scoundrel</a> .&nbsp; I'm new to this system and it is totally okay if you are too, all levels of gaming experiences AND all levels of roleplaying experiences are allowed.&nbsp; This game leans more towards the roleplaying side of things with a good amount of problem solving for your scores, though deadly combat is always on the table.&nbsp; Due to the nature of events to be portrayed, all players must be 18 years or older. This is slightly modified in theme, while I will be using the core mechanics, I will be eliminating the "super natural" element and their related classes and the setting is set during the Prohibition Era (192X) in a fictional city nestled in the heart of New York. Games will be on Roll20 with audio on Discord (no camera required).&nbsp; Please have a reliable connection and decent microphone.&nbsp; Games would be on Wednesdays, 6p.m.-9p.m. MST, this can be tinkered with somewhat. FINALLY!&nbsp; Have a great attitude and a desire to break away from what is right and step into the shadows for a little (legally questionable) daring-do!
Bump.
Bump.
Hi Hunter, you are offering a great opportunity. I have been reading a lot about indie-rpgs lately and BitD is definitely on my list of things to play. I'd be in in a second but I am Europe-based, so our schedules will probably not work together! Good luck for your campaign, though! Dominik