Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D][5e][UTC-7] Looking for D&D Campaign To Join

Hello all! My name is Cyo (pronounced Sy-oh) and I am looking to join a group of people for a D&D campaign! I am 23 and I live in Canada (PST timezone). I am available from 6pm to 11pm from Sunday to Thursday. I have some experience playing D&D, I know the basics pretty well and am comfortable making my own character. I am hoping to be able to be part of the starting group of a new session and I am looking to keep the party going for an extended period of time! Please let me know if you are looking to start a campaign and I would be happy to join! Cheers!
Might be making a new game on Thursday at 8:00pm CST. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Lee_The_DM#2000