Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder/3.5 in a mostly home brew setting looking for 2 players

Hello I’m Enrique, I’m 18 and a college student with some free time. I’m really into arts n crafts and telling stories but I’ve been working on this world and map for a setting I’m working on as we go. I run a IRL game Friday nights in the setting and I’m hoping for weekend game afternoons EDT for the online game. It’s a 3.5 pathfinder system but there are notable changes and I may make more as time goes on aswell as just a lot of fun at the table implemented rules I enjoy personally. The setting isnt grimdark but the horrors of war won’t be shyed away from.  The region of the world you are In is known as Errastata, here you often mind the likes of humans, drows, and dwarves disputing over trades, petty territory disputes or on simply each was known to lead crusades on one another. In the last Great War the Royal Dwarven armies saw enlistment and death rates at an all time high, the people’s have since abandoned much land that was theirs and retreated to the mountains with shooken morale. The dwarves have found greater resistance as of late and has began accepting foreign legion as expansion from the north and more travelers from the west and their neighbors forming a new alliance the dwarves place in in hierarchy is uncertain.  The dwarves of errastata want you to fight with them.  You’re are new recruits of the dwarven military be that as advisors, powerful mages, stowaways on the boat who had no intent on ever fighting and just wanted the free boat ride overseas. Level 4, no class restrictions other than the unchained stuff, not allowed. No drow, Goblin, Orc, or any other stereotypically distrusted races dwarves don’t like in most fantasy settings (half-elves, elves, and orca allowed As PC races but exotic stuff is allowed since you’re potentionally not from the area, native player allowed too.
I for one am interested, LEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm certainly interested. Would love to talk to get more details on the time and rule changes.