Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Custom Health Bar and Nameplate sizes

Hi there, I'm running a campaign and a lot of the times, the nameplates are obscured by other tokens, and using more than one health bar hides most of the token. I would love to be able to change the height of the healthbars, as well as the size and position of the nameplates. I know there's a workaround by changing the cell width but it is by no means an elegant solution, and as other people have stated, it really slows down the already slow client when Dynamic Lighting is active. Thanks for all the hard work!.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .