Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

L4P- One Piece homebrew 5e weekday evenings

Gaugging interest in a one piece dnd, looking for 3 more experienced roleplayers with knowledge about the mechanics of the game.  I'm an experienced DM who likes homebrewing but i enjoy advancing a story and improvising to the players' actions. I'm looking for creative and experienced players who aren't afraid of roleplaying, failure or sharing the limelight, and available during a weekday evening (between monday and Thursday) The setting will start during marineford, the characters will be watching the war and witness Whitebeard declare that the "One Piece is Real". From which point your characters will eventually meet each other and chase your independent ambitions. I will homebrew devil fruits, a haki system, random encounters, items, and anything else players might require, but I'll require players to reskin their abilities to make sense in the world.   If you're interested please send me a description of your playstyle, what you like most in your dm, your availability, and if you want a character concept.

Edited 1631762806
I'm interested. Character concept is a luchador that nobody has any hope for.