Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [$5 paid via paypal] [Homebrew] [18+] [Weekly] Still seeking players for a player driven sandbox game!

Edited 1631824970
This is a pay to play game. Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. I'm looking for a group to take part in my sandbox world! We currently have 4 players, but we're looking for&nbsp;1 more before getting started! If interested, let me know here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/300630/annoxar" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/300630/annoxar</a> About me: I'm an experienced DM who likes to run player driven, story focused games. I like running combat, but I wouldn't consider my fights to be particularly challenging. I really like improv and working with my players on the fly when they want to try something out. For the most part, I'm able to really work with my players and come up with something interesting. I don't like telling them "no" all the time. About the world Long ago, the mortals of Annoxar were enslaved by aberrations, beings from beyond our realm. At that time, the weave was not anchored to our world, and mortals were unable to cast spells. Then, Orpheus, the God of Arcana, blessed mankind with the world tree. The world tree anchored the weave to our reality, and mortals learned to harness the power of magic. With their newfound power, they drove the aberrations out and claimed their home for themselves. Since then, the humans, elves, dwarves, and everything in between have established themselves in this land as their home. It has not been smooth sailing these past few centuries, but many believe the future is prosperous for all people. Perhaps things will be quiet in the coming future, but there is such a thing as being too quiet.&nbsp; My world has its own pantheon, and the gods are integral to the world itself. I have done a decent amount of world building and continue to add more. I have also created civilizations, some of them with unique equipment and technology. They each have their own culture and cities, as well! About the game As the title states, I want to run a sandbox game, driven by the players! There will be an overarching plot, but the idea is that I feed hooks to the players and let them explore the world as they see fit. They can go where they please, do as they wish, and interact with what they find interesting! There will be no "you go here and find [person] [doing thing] in this game. The players will actively decide what they want to do, and I will respond to it. Thanks for reading, and if you want to join, feel free to let me know!

Edited 1631804879
Hey! This sounds interesting. Could you let me know what timezone this is in and what time/day the game will be run? Edit: I'm an idiot. I just had to click the link. What a dingus.
No worries! Hope to hear back from you :)