Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Paid] [All Players welcome] [5E] Dragon slayers wanted

Greetings, I'm looking for some players who are willing to help me kill a legendary dragon in a monster hunter world setting. this does entail dealing with the nasty chore of gearing and gaining lvls before taking on the big bad dragon but I have faith that you will figure it out. Sadly I can't join you but I can guide you on the adventure. Are you ready to accept the challenge of killing a legendary dragon. i am looking for a Saturday afternoon / evening game and can run it for 5 hours or more if players wish to. this would be a once a week thing for starters but i can do up to 2 times a week. i am willing to change this to others days if need though Monday is a no go. i ask that you have access to discord (i do have a server and will send invites if asked) but the game itself will be hosted here on roll20. i do expect this game to take time as  the starting lvl is from lvl 1 up to 20 before killing the cr30 dragon so keep that in mind. please feel free to Dm with questions and ill be happy to message you back or you can post below Sadly I do have to state that this is a paid game and has two ways to pay. the first is a per session price of $5. the second is a monthly price of $15. I normally do stuff thru the Cashapp as i have found that it works fairly well for this and has worked well for me in the past. i can work with players on the payment method if something happens.  Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
I am interested! Few questions I would have is how is the rp to combat? Is your adventure more combat based or RP. How many players total you are looking for? Also, when do you plan on starting? I would be totally up for twice a week but would be unable to play on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturday due to other commits to games I have. Also what would be a rough starting time? And I like the five hour session cause I really like to play with longer hours! 
As im not one to force RP sides of the game, most of the time my players handle the rp side. i do add some side stories and other stuff to spark rp but i tend to let the players handle the RP for as much or as little as they like. as i enjoy giving the players choices most of my game sessions revolve around the party deciding what type of quest to undertake. max players would be 5-7 as that way we get a good spread of classes and gives a few more monsters to fight instead of 4 or lower party sizes. granted i have done up to 12 at one time with a adhoc session but that was more of a spur of the moment thing. i figured once a week for starting out and if players want to go for more sessions we can. as i am central time zone i figured we would start at 5or 6pm CST but im willing to work with the players for what times they are most free. i love playing as well and feel that 5h sessions are just right in starting out though i have done longer sessions as well. though with the game being online we might encounters some difficulties with players being able to get away form daily life for longer sessions
Hello there! I am interested. Add my discord and lets talk! "Lee_The_DM#2000"
update on starting times. i am looking for players who can agree on a day and start time. the exception to this would be monday at 5pm CST sadly as i am unable to DM at that time
I am still looking for players. this game is open as far as the times played other then Monday. once more players are interested the plan is to set a start time that all players can agree to.
Hello all, i am still looking for players and still have free days for start times. please DM me if any question are had
Hello . 2 spots are still open for this game. the current day is still planed for Saturday. start time is to be determined by the players as i have Saturday free to play.