I'm looking to set up a paid Pathfinder 1E game on discord. My schedule is open, well, outside of being on central time. I can stay up rather late though! I'm looking for anything between 4-5 players, starting at level and will hopefully attain level 20 before the end of the campaign. I am hoping to have it set up to be either weekly, or biweekly depending on the people involved.  The first session will be free, to see if we all mesh and if you approve of my DM style.  The world is one of my own creation, and it will in no way resemble Golarion. The fluff behind classes will be fundamentally altered to have a more Magitech punk sort of feeling.  While my initial write up may seem dark, I considered myself in some ways to be a fan of more classical style storytelling with big damn heroes doing awesome things. You may struggle from time to time, but this is a game about going against the odds and winning. Not about being beaten down.  If any of this interests you, please feel free to continue reading!  Name: No Gods or Kings Paid/Unpaid: First session will be free to see if we mesh together. Every session afterward will cost 20 dollars per person.  Number of players: four to five   Alignment: Good and Neutral only  On the Shattered Shores sits the City of Brass and Light. All that’s left of a kingdom that has been assaulted on all sides by forces both infernal and divine. It was here that the Mortal races looked to both sides of the celestial order and screamed they had enough. They grew tired of being the cosmic playthings of spoiled children.  The ingenuity of the mortal races was astounding. It took only a few decades for Magitech railways and highways to connect the cities of the land. The quality of life increased drastically, as even the lowest farmers had access to quality tools and even some arcane rituals. For a time the Gods laughed at it all. There was no way the mortal races could live without them. They would attack each other soon. Yet things remained harmonious, and this disturbed them to no end. They found themselves growing weaker.  They tried to show the young races their power, using anything they could, plague, armies of both angels and demons, monsters from bygone eras. Yet to their horror, champions and heroes rose from the rank and file to fight back these calamities. The weaker divine figures' sparks weakened and they began to die. The oldest gods, in their panic, twisted these divine corpses and hurtled them to the ground, granting them both animation and the ability to infect the very wonders that mortal races strived to create.   These things… dubbed the Diabolus Mechanica, wandered the realms. And cities fell to the terrors, bringing with them hordes of clockwork zombies. It wasn’t long before the City of Brass and Light was the last bastion of the free people. Yet, the gods themselves have paid quite the price.   The high kingdom has been corrupted and twisted, and all but the most high, The Sublime Atlus, have fallen. He has gone mad, perhaps one step away from becoming the last Diabolus Mechanica. Or perhaps worse...something more, something new. He sits upon his throne attended by the husks of his family. Worshiped by those who no longer have the strength to stand upon their own two feet; hoping that when the time comes they will be spared.   And this is where our story begins.  While the City of Brass and Light is still able to stand strong against Diabolus Mechanica, the days are dark. The city may soon fall, so the young races strive to do what they must. They intend to stand up to the Mad Tyrant, and somehow, someway, find a way to turn back the twisted tide.  Game notes  Mechanically there will not be many changes to pathfinder’s rules. The only thing being that clerics and a paladin's faith will be based on ideals instead of Gods. Spell-casters in general will be cybernetically augmented, which is how they’re able to manipulate and cast magic. When it comes to books you have access to for class choice, all first party material you can find on the SRD. Outside of stuff like mythic. As for races I’m going to be a bit more restrictive with elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, half elves, half orcs, and humans. We will be using 25 points for stat generation, and you will have access to two traits, and one more can be taken with a flaw.   If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.