Since the turn of the 53rd century, the orc state of Qhan has taken big economic leaps. The monopoly that was once held by the dwarves’ Trade Guild is being reduced by the orcs’ mercantile initiatives. Their machinery, engine, and spare parts business, and the new Bank of Qhan are all threatening the millions of gold passing through the dwarven vaults. Now, the dwarves have had enough. They have hired no-gooders, pirates, and bandits of all sorts to frustrate the orcs and plunder their trade routes. The orcs have not only tried to defend themselves but they have chosen to retaliate. The two states, lacking evidence to pin the blame on each other, have gone into a cold war for the trade routes. Meanwhile, seeing the opportunity in Qhan, you and your friends opened an engine and spare parts business with all of your savings. However, as the cold war escalated, your profits and savings have dried up, your company is now in the red. The business could be successful if only you can make a single trade without it getting robbed or plundered. The cost of security is too high, you can no longer afford it. Coming out of retirement, you don your adventuring cloak and decide to protect your next cargo with your own life. Everything you have built lies on this company being successful. Combat? Diplomacy? Negotiations? How do you solve your problems? Introduction The Taleweaver Chronicles is a fantasy project me and my community of players have built for almost two years. It is an open-world epic high-fantasy setting inspired by Malazan, Faerun, and Baldur’s Gate. This game is one where your actions actually define and shape the world and you can become major factors in its future. The adventures follow a sequential timeline where each party’s actions may affect another party in their own game, as each of the adventurers travel in roughly the same times. The setting of this world is medieval fantasy on a global scale. There are several states all inhabiting a variety of races and there are several religions. The rate of development for each state and continent vary largely. As a DM, I have a neutral approach to games and I don’t do much in the manner of scaling the game to level. I believe that a level one party can kill a dragon with the right amount of improvisation. I won’t assume. If you go looking for trouble, odds are you will find it (it is an open-world game after all). But, I know how important it is for a group to have purpose, which is why I do a bit of nudging here and there. I’ll encourage a balance of roleplay and action by default, but ultimately, the way the party interacts with the world will determine the experience. If your group wants to run the most successful trade conglomerate, or find a tower to hatch evil schemes, or just go around crusading justice, be my guest! The only limits are your imagination. Join us and write your own story. What You Need To Play: The game will have maps on Roll20 and there will be music and sound effects for the atmosphere. However, voice will be done on Discord. Character Creation and Rules This world is a large one. All things to see have not been seen and strange creatures appear every now and then. No rules limit your creation process. I’ll vet anything I think isn’t obnoxious, and reserve the right to change my mind if I see it’s truly broken. Pricing This is a paid continuous campaign designed to last as long as possible. Each session will cost&nbsp; 10 USD &nbsp;or you can pay&nbsp; 35 USD &nbsp;for an entire month (you can pay on&nbsp; PayPal &nbsp;or subscribe on&nbsp; Patreon ). About Me My name is Mellow and I am a student of literature and law. I have over 10 years of TTRPG experience and at least 3 professional DMing. I can’t call myself a voice actor yet - but I do try to be one. Hopefully, I will get better with you guys as time goes on. Time and Date Fridays by 7 PM UTC+1 . Sessions typically last 4 hours but may vary higher or lower depending on circumstances. Rules Respect other players. The best way to ruin a party is having rude players. Inform well ahead if you can't make the next session. Pay promptly. 18+ players only. Game Link : &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/306183/taleweaver-empires" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/306183/taleweaver-empires</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per game.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.