Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Paid] [Fundraiser Campaign] [Beginner/Experienced] [Weekly or Bi-weekly] Players looking to join in a campaign for Fundraising.

[LFP] [5e] [Paid] [Fundraiser Campaign] [Beginner/Experienced] [Weekly or Bi-weekly] Players looking to join in a module campaign for Fundraising. &nbsp; This is a pay to play game at 10$ per session via Paypal. Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp; With the onset of the new school year, several students have expressed interest in a DND Club. As an active DM, I decided to try and raise funds for materials by running DND in the evenings with all of you who are interested. &nbsp; About Me: I am a high school teacher of 13 years and have been a DM long before the days of teaching. I try to balance games to have a good time for all, and run my games for players enjoyment and entertainment. &nbsp; Campaign: TBD based on those interested. I’m also fine with running weekly one shots if that interests a group. Players: Looking to gather 4-6 players (too many take away from the experience). &nbsp; Dates and Times: The time will be 430-500 PST (after I get off work) either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings (restricted because of other extracurriculars). We can discuss further when we all meet. &nbsp; Anyone who is interested, PM me and we’ll get the dice rolling! Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/10911471/BDlptg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/10911471/BDlptg</a> &nbsp; Cheers! G
I can vouch for this DM and individual. He is both a great guy and a great player/DM.&nbsp; You're money not only will go to a great cause but also you can be assured of a good time!! Good you see you G, hope things are well.
Cheers Preach - hope all is well with you mate! Good to hear from you as well, keep in touch!