Hello, I am looking for a free PF 1e or DnD 3e/3.5 game. Info about me: Name: Aaron Age: 43 Experience: I Have played DnD sense 1e at age of 9 then played DnD 2e for many years. Then took a break and started back up with DnD 3e then progressed to DnD 3.5. I skipped 4e and played little of 5e. I have played Pathfinder 1e for about 6 years. I have also played other games Star wars saga/d6, Gurps, Savage worlds, BESM, OVA, Maid and a few others. What I like to play: I mostly play casters Sorcerers and other spontaneous casters. I also like playing gish characters and I sometimes play a ninja. Times free: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 3pm CST. Special Note: No evil players or campaigns please. Thank you for your time reading this. If you have any questions or a game please post here or mail me. Thank you very much have a good safe day. Edit: I am open to theater of mind for most of game, but I do want at least battle maps. So if your a GM that does theater of mind please keep that in mind.