Hi, I'm Sol! My friend, Belak and I, are looking for a D&D campaign to play two specific characters of ours in. I will be putting pitches for them down below. Things you should know and what we're looking for, in a DM and a campaign, will be listed in a bullet point list below. An LGBTQ+ friendly game The campaign can be homebrew or a module A roleplay and character-focused campaign An 18+ game would be fine as long as the policy on sexual stuff is still fade to black Unearthed Arcana & Hombrew is allowed if approved by the DM NPCs being knocked out outside of melee attacks or given death saves at a player's request Belak has Asperger's and ADHD Discord for voice, Roll20 for everything else AVAILABILITY Sol: MDT Belak: EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (if we end by 8pm MDT every other week), Thursday (if we end by 8pm MDT), & Saturday CHARACTER PITCHES Scarlet Redd is a 14 year-old spring-elf and an illusion wizard who deeply desires to become a famous hero. She's also a runaway noblewoman unfamiliar with the world outside her books. She's polite, impulsive and has an unbreakable ego bordering on delusion. Avery is a 16 year old dark elf and an undead warlock / grave cleric who wants the intelligent, sentient undead to be treated like people. They're protective of the people they care about and their faith in their god, Ilmater, is strong. They're trying to be an adventurer now like their Da.    APPLICATION Name: Pronouns: Age: DM Style & Experience: Campaign You'd Like to Run: Whatever Else You Deem Important: Favorite Media: (tv shows, movies, books, ect.) Discord Tag: