Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] Heavy roleplayer looking for a game on Fridays or Saturdays

Hi! I have been playing 5e on a RP heavy campaign for over a year and would like to join a new or existing campaign for Fridays afternoon or Saturdays. My timezone is GMT+2. Here is a little info about me I'm a 28yo girl from Spain. I can speak both English and Spanish so I don't mind if the game is in either of those two I am a heavy role-player, meaning that I favor rp moments (although I do enjoy combat) and will try to create those opportunities with the rest of the players/NPCs throughout the game I know 5e rules pretty well, I am a note taker and can work with the DM to help out with details lost to memory or looking up rules.  I have a ton of ideas for characters so I can choose from a variety if the DM doesn't like one of them. My characters always have a decently fleshed out backstory that can be fitted pretty easily and will let the DM play with it. I have played with roll20 and discord for voice and video, so there would be no problem with that. I would highly prefer groups of 20+ yo Anyone looking for a player, let me know. I don't mind if the campaign setting or if it's homebrew or not. I just want to have fun!
Have you found a group yet, do you have a discord, and we currently play Saturdays at 8pm-midnight EST. does that time work for you?
Jason W. said: Have you found a group yet, do you have a discord, and we currently play Saturdays at 8pm-midnight EST. does that time work for you? Hi! Sadly, 8pm EST is 2am my time. (GMT+2/CET).
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
Would you consider playing something that is not D&D but is still fantasy that would allow you to play anything that you can imagine , our group plays weekly at 6pm UK time on Saterdays Rob
Rob said: Would you consider playing something that is not D&D but is still fantasy that would allow you to play anything that you can imagine , our group plays weekly at 6pm UK time on Saterdays Rob Hey. I might be interested in checking it out, sure! Could you pm me some more info about it?
Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
We have a game spinning up on Saturday. It will start anywhere from 1pm EST to 3pm EST (one campaign starts time will be locked in). If I'm doing timezone conversion correctly should be a 7-9pm start time for you. Check out the LFG link here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/305222/lfg-ohana-epic-gaming-league" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/305222/lfg-ohana-epic-gaming-league</a> &nbsp;

Edited 1632781553
Would you be interested in a semi-casual West Marches setting? We have a server that would love to welcome a new roleplay-heavy person into the fold, so to speak. The setting is completely homebrew, with plenty of chances for the characters to build relations and story. The style of game heavily favors player-driven story, with the DM's crafting the story on the fly with the decisions of the players. If this is something you would be interested in, feel free to send me a message? I would be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have! Edit: The server runs games in GMT time, and is set in Europe.