Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Market Release] World Map Builder: Bundle

Edited 1631895533
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
World Map Builder: Bundle If this forum topic is closed due to age, any feedback should be sent to me via  PM . This bundle includes my first 8  World Map Builder art packs. Each pack can help to build the world maps of your campaign, and contains pre-made land masses, blank land masses, and many terrain features that can be used to customize those land masses. Land mass and terrain features come with "Painted", "Parchment", and "Masked" variations. The packs also include various "Painted" or "Parchment" Backgrounds, as well as Location and Map Legend Icons. Features : 110+ Unique Land Masses 650+ additional Land Mass variations 1880+ Terrain Feature tiles and their variations 60+ Map Legend Icons 27+ Backgrounds and Borders and their variations Feel free to post questions, or feedback. Included Packs: [World Map Builder: Land Masses] Marketplace  (Pack 1) [World Map Builder: More Land Masses] Marketplace  (Pack 2) [World Map Builder: Islands] Marketplace  (Pack 3) [World Map Builder: Terrain Features] Marketplace  (Pack 4) [World Map Builder: More Terrain Features] Marketplace  (Pack 5) [World Map Builder: More Cliffs and Extras] Marketplace  (Pack 6) [ World Map Builder: Floating Land Masses] Marketplace  (Pack 7) [World Map Builder: Rivers and Lakes] Marketplace  (Pack 8) If this topic is closed in the future due to inactivity, feel free to send feedback to me via  PM . Please use the pack's name in the subject line. (EDIT:  I am seeing some formatting issues with the description in this forum post. Is any one else seeing the description run off the right side of the post's boundaries?)
Gold
Forum Champion
The bundle is huge! These maps and elements are great. The post appears to be formatted normally, it is not running off the right side of the page for my view, although I have seen that issue happen occasionally on other forum posts here.

Edited 1631985420
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: The bundle is huge! These maps and elements are great. Thanks! Gold said: The post appears to be formatted normally, it is not running off the right side of the page for my view, although I have seen that issue happen occasionally on other forum posts here. Interesting. I see it in this post on my end, but you don't see it in this post on yours, but you've also seen it before in other posts. I wonder what causes it seemingly so inconsistently...