Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder - Spheres of Power & Spheres of Might

Greetings Roll20 character sheet for Dropdead Studios Pathfinder (1st edition) expansion "Spheres of Power" & "Spheres of Might"? I do not see any listed. Secondly what would be the best available sheet for me to try to modify? I do not want to try to completely build a sheet from scratch for my first attempt at sheet design. Currently I my game am using basic pathfinder 1e sheet. it seems that that cannot be edited. Thanks in advance Kevin 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Kevin, AFAIK, there isn't a PF sheet specifically designed for Spheres of Power/Might (or one that includes specific features for the rule variant).  While not ideal, I believe people have found "ways" to make the PF Community Sheet work with SOP.  You might post in the PF Community sheet's main thread ( [PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6 ) and see if anyone has some tips/suggestions.  IMO, the sheet is complex(lots of modular javascript) and could be difficult to modify, but depending on your experience/skill set, it could be done...  Cheers, Vince